We’re located in the mountains on the west side of Lake Koocanusa, BC at the end of the road at the Canada/US boundary.
The property is covered with a variety of fir trees and just a few minutes walk to the beach — it’s like being “in the middle of nowhere” at your private escape.
- Please call first to let us know that you are coming for a tour
- From Hwy 3 from Alberta, proceed through Fernie, continue west through Elko, past the Hwy #3/#93 junction
- About 2-3 km after the junction take the left turn onto Kikomun Creek Road
- Follow Kikomun Creek Road all the way past Kikomun Creek Provincial Campground, the Bailley Bridge (over Lake Koocanusa) and past Koocanusa Campground & Marina (on the West end of the bridge)
- Take the first left (after Koocanusa Campsite & Marina) onto Newgate Road
- Follow Newgate Road (about 38 km) south to the Y intersection where Newgate road ends, Munro Road goes left to Newgate/Sandy Shores, and Green Road goes right
For Newgate Sandy Shores Campground, go left onto Munro Road …
- Newgate Sandy Shores is at the end of Munro Road. You’ll see the sign at the entrance
- Proceed through the gate and park in front of Linklater General Store if you are coming for a tour. If you are pulling an RV, proceed straight ahead to the Land Office to get checked in.
Message line: 587-317-5842